She is an enigma wrapped in a little, blonde riddle.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award




On February 4th, I was honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award. Thanks go out to my good friend, MJ Schiller http://www.mjschillerauthor.blogspot.com/, for the award. 

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Wow! That's a lot of work for one little word! 

Here are the rules for receiving the award:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, 
    plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
    MJ did 9, I’m doing 8.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!

Eleven things about me:
1. I change my nail polish to reflect my mood.
2. I still watch cartoons.
3. Mulder and Scully from The X-Files define love for me.
4. I’m recently addicted to Supernatural.
5. My favorite book is Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
6. My perfume is Pink Sugar by Aqualina.
7. The Pittsburgh Penguins are my real-world team
8. I’m twenty-nine, but Disney World is still my favorite place.
9. I love decorating for holidays…every holiday J
10. I collect buddhas.
11. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was twelve.

Eleven questions about me and my answers:

1. Beach or mountain holiday? Beach! I’m a sun and sand kinda girl.
  
2. Where in the family do you come? First born, only girl, two younger brothers.

3. Dog or cat person? I love all animals, so both, but I have an extra fondness for puppies.

4. What's your favorite season and why? Summer. Warm weather, flip-flops, in-line skating in the park, more daylight. There’s really no downside.

5. What's the last book you read? Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich. I’m still in the middle of it. No time to read between work-work, schoolwork and author work. Not that I’m complaining J

6. What's the last movie you watched? RED on DVD.

7. What's your favorite weather and why? This relates to the seasons question, but for me it’d be sunny and 78 degrees. It’s the perfect temperature for skating in the park or just being outside in general.

8. What would you like to be written on your tombstone? 

Beloved
No regrets

9. How would you like to be remembered? As someone who made life better for everyone around her.

10. When and why was the last time you giggled uncontrollably? Watching Supernatural! For a spooky show, it can be really funny.

11. What's your favorite photo on display? A special picture from this past Christmas.

Here are the bloggers that I am awarding the Liebster Award to. Visit them at their blogs and congratulate them!





No comments:

Post a Comment